2009年8月11日星期二

sha gua

i jz want u to c the lastest post la...
tht 2 post b4 tht jz ignore it..
im not sad anymore..you gv me the best tht i ever had..
i shouldnt sad..i knw u still love me...
i wan to tell u tht i feel veli xing fu to hav u to b my bf..
i will wait u...wait u finish ur exam...
thts wat i wan tell u in my last post la...
soli tht 2 post b4 make u so sad...
thts me without ti liang ur feel...
i knw i did many wrg thgs to u...made u feel not gd..
feel lonely...u 2 1 me sad bt im still make u dissapoint..
yuan liang me lo k...
dun k much nw la....im totaly ntg now...
i not sad even a bit...u not hurt me....
i din thk negative thgss...
the thg tht i had said is jz nonsense...im jz emotional tht time...
4gt abt it k???
haiz...2knw wat i type here....bt jz...soli la....
i not a perfect gf...bt i will learn to bcum a perfect one...
nw i knw wat pro u hv n wat pro i hav ...
i will fix myself wan...
argghh....wat m i saying....suan la....gonna go my class d..
hope u saw ths...i love u

没有评论:

发表评论