2011年4月22日星期五

Im insane

I hate myself to be such an insane ppl..
always suddenly hapi like hell,
suddenly sad like no others there w me...

im totally lost..
i tried to find myself ways tht i can think of to help myself..
yet i realise there is no cure for me..
it all just a temporary medicine to take my pain away...
when the effect gone away, im still in pain again..

i found that my heart locked so deeply..
i wanted to fnd my key yet i cant..
what the hell is going on?
Even me is not the key of myself?
i hardly trust or open my heart to anyone...
although there are some that i tried to step nearer to them...
but i scared....i scare once i go one step future,they run away again..

i need a hug to cure my painess of lonely...
but who should i ask a hug for?
i shy to ask for it from my frd...
cz my pain oways happen jus a sudden....

its like a drug
im addicted to it ...
although it kills me..

god i pray
pray with my sincere heart... 
may one day i die along with this pain
or
may i find my key of heart...










没有评论:

发表评论